UTAU OTOing commissions.


UTAU VB Otoing Commissions!!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I don't know how I didn't include this earlier, but I just put my commissions on hold until I get a credit card (ask PayPal Mexico smh).


Hey! I’m s4lty from SoundCloud and I’m making commissions for UTAU users who want to create a VB but just can’t/don't want to take part in the OTOing.
Why did I decide to open this? I'm starting college very soon and I'm gonna need to pay for my own tuition, so any kind of help is greatly appreciated.
So let's begin already!

1.- UTAU OTOing 
We all can agree in something: otoing an UTAU voicebank can be a pain in the ass. But don’t worry, I’m offering myself to deal with that tedious part!
Here are the prices (in USD and per pitch/recording set):
CV: $1(JP), $2-3(other languages).
CV-VC: $3(JP), $8-9.50(ENG), $4-4.50(ESP).
VCV: $6(JP), $9(ESP)
CVC: $6(ENG)
VCCV: $12(ENG), $8(ESP_nJokis).


Prices can vary depending on the recording list.
Other languages, formats, etc. are open to discussion.
  • NEW: If you commission 4 or more pitches/recording sets from any format besides CV, I'll give you a 20% discount on the total price!
 
2.- Demos
You can listen to what I do here:

*This voicebank is actually CVC, I just edited the VC entries to make it sound smoother.
*This voicebank was originally VCV, I just created VC entries. 
Metronome ft. Kamome Fuuka
*This voicebank was originally CV, I just created artificial VC samples by reversing some already existent recordings.

    
3.- Paying method
Due to the new PayPal norms that have started taking place in Mexico, I can't accept any payment until I get a bank account. However, feel free to DM me through my UTAU-oriented Twitter (preferably) or SoundCloud profile if you want to check for any information.
 
4.-  Other information
      • After all of the details regarding the voicebank in question are fully disclosed, I'll send you an invoice that will work as a register of the payment. Any money transfer made outside of the invoice won't be considered and will be returned.
      • Due to security matters, I’ll only start the commission right after your payment is received. However, I'll accept 50% of the total price as a deposit for your request, and then you can pay off the rest after you get your order.
      • I won’t do refunds if you decide to cancel your order after you pay for it. However, if I’m unable to complete your request for whatever reason, I’ll deliver you all of the progress I make in the vb as well as the left percentage of your money to make up for it.
      • I don't do any reservations. First come, first serve.
      • All of my services have a three-day warranty to check and fix any issue they may have.
      • All the voicebanks have a speed limit of 150 BPM in the recordings for me to work with them. However, I always recommend to record at 90-120 BPM in order to preserve quality.
      • I won’t oto voicebanks that are derived from other voice-synths, programs, shows, etc. as well as if the original voicer (actors, singers, YouTubers, etc) didn't cede their permission for its use.
      • All of the VBs I configure will include free .frq files.
      • Any extra recordings (breaths, coughs, extra phonemes) won't be considered in the price as long as there's not too many of them.
        Any feedback about my work or clauses appreciated.

        Comentarios